Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Year of Self Employment Part Four

Back again.. The first year of self employment has had its ups and downs and in whatever field you are working in you will need help and guidance.

I decided to try my hand at Internet Marketing because that fitted my needs and circumstances. I was looking after 2 Children following redundancy and this was something that I could do well but needed help on this.

I scoured the internet for help and advice and sometimes you come across people who just want money but give nothing in return. However, it was not all doom and gloom. I came across a webiste which was recommended by a mutual friend Jay Roberts.

To me it was what I was searching for. It had broken down training in a video format with PDF/smart applications to back up the video and started from the very beginning until you were up and running. The aim depending on how hard you worked was to make at least £1 from your own marketing efforts. Now you may think all this and how much did it cost to make £1. I will tell you it cost me NOTHING, thats right NOTHING. The only cost was your time. Now they did recommend a few things to buy such as domain hosting (£5 a month) Market Samuari for keyword research (one of fee of £80 for lifetime use) but that was up to you, no pressure. The fact I spent about £85 to get my business up and running is a terrific return.

Now these guys have updated there training and this will start in September 2011. So if you interested and want to get learning in your own time and not someone elses then click here for this wonderful piece of training. I highly recommend it and often go back just to review what I am doing. It is a wonderful library to use. Click here to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment