Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Starting an online business or have one currently? you need to read this

Hi everyone

Online businesses has it success and its failure. One thing I have learnt over the years is that it is not how hard you work but how much you know.

A lot of people give up so early when they don't get the rewards for there hard work. That sometimes can be down to attitude (still in employee mood) or simply not progressing with what they know or learnt. As we know the internet is getting bigger and we simply cant equate the many changes search engines are imposing. It is hard!

When I started my adventure about 3 years ago I did not have a clue where to start so tentatively I started on a part time basis and got my fingers burned a lot. I spent hundreds on tools, kit, training and all of it useless. These so called experts had just collected the money and dissapeared into the night. It was my fault I didnt do the checks and got lured by the big potential money earning opportunities out there.

As my experience and wisdom grew I was able to decipher what was good and what was not very good. There are a lot of good people out there but equally there can be some destructive ones out there.

One marketing guru I came across was Ed Dale. I did what research I could and could see quite early on this man knew his stuff and whats more he knew other people who were like minded.

Ed and his guys set to task about offering training to the masses online for FREE.. yes FREE. A big undertaking and a lot of expense to him and his gang. The training has been running for over 3 years and each year it is updated. Once you have submitted your details you have exclusivity to the training and is up to you at what pace you go but recommend at least 30 minutes a day.

The Challenge is free to anyone who is just starting and experience is not required.  A capacity to learn and take on what they say. The objective is to make £1 online. Not a massive amount but it is amazing once you have how this snowballs.

Once you have the experience of completing the Challenge or you are up and running but need that next push then you can go onto the next program and Ed offers you a 7 day trial for £1 and is entirely up to you if that training expertise is for you. No gimmicks and hard sell just up to you.

My experience has been transformed by this opportunity and I would hastily recommend this to anyone is just starting or needs to get to the business to the next level.

To watch Ed talk about the challenge click here

To those who are looking to start a new challenge click here

To those who need to go the next stage and increase business click here

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment