Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Horse Remedies - Horse owners needed

I have issued a challenge to see if i can work with people who own horses. I need owners to try on there horses an Aloe Vera Gel. Although Human can consume this product it also can benefit animals and I wish to start with Horses.

Initially work on a trial basis and if not totally satisfied then I will issue a refund within the following 60 days of purchase.

The Aloe Vera plant has been used for centuries and is often referred to as the First Aid Plant. Now for the horses what this means is a dietary supplement which enhances stamina and performance with the added attraction of reducing stress and post event fatigue if the horse competes.

My daughter goes to a riding school in Chester which prompted me to try this on horses. This offer is risk free, if it works great, if not money back once the products are returned.

Look forward to hearing from you.

For more information, please visit my website. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment