Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Aloe Vera Gel - Has me buzzing

Aloe Vera Gel

Over the festive period I got two pairs of Jeans for Christmas and were ok fitting when tried on. However, after the festive period and New year I noticed the jeans were a little bit more than a snug fit and things came to a head at a petrol station in Northampton. I had just filled the car on our return back to Wales when I got back into the car and as I sat down the buckle on the belt had buckled and completely snap. After much amusement from the wife and the daughters in the car something had to be done!

I wasn't looking for weight loss as most of the weight i gained would be run off via playing football and walking but I felt my whole digestive system was in need of a fix. I was starting to feel bloated and was lacking energy levels as a result.

I came across a Aloe Vera Gel drink that seemed to have done the trick. The gel helps maintain a healthy digestive system and maintains energy levels throughout the day. The idea of the drink is to maintain a daily nutritional drink for good health, well being and balance the immune system. Aloe Vera has been used for many centuries and does hold powerful properties in its plants.

I tried this last week on Monday and seven days on my digestive system feels cleansed (kindest way of putting it), my bloatiness has disappeared, my waist has reduced and lost 3 pounds whilst eating a relative OK diet. My energy levels have improved and feel less tired. However, the buckle didn't survive and has gone onto pastures new.

What do you get for your money. At £20.22 it sounds a lot but considering a can of energy drinks are £3 a can then for 2 healthy drinks a day for over 3 weeks represents good value. You only take a small sample to start with say 10ml and mix with juice or can drink neat.

For more information on the product or how to buy it click here

No comments:

Post a Comment