Thursday, January 26, 2012

9 Day challenge - Are you up for the challenge

Hi everyone

Following the excesses of the Christmas and New Year period I have decided to shape up and get my act together. My previous blog documented the story of the burst buckle as I went to sit in the car and decided enough was enough.

I have been trying Aloe Vera Gel to help the transitional period and get my head around the idea of losing a few pounds, getting some shape back and continuing with the exercise (currently power walking and playing 5  a side football).

So my mantra for the year is:-

Lose Weight
Tone UP
Gain Extra energy instead of Pounds of weight.

At 6' 3" and 15 stone I figured I need to lose a stone and get back to my fighting weight so to speak. So I am issuing a challenge to anyone who wants to join me. I am looking at 25 people to go on a programme called Clean 9. I am looking to start in February 2012. The programme quite simply is a 9 day process which cleanses the body of unnatural chemicals to help kick start a cleaner healthier lifestyle, with a combination of Aloe Vera, Bee Pollen and Garcinia. The combination helps with nutrition, lowering cholesterol and fatty acids and give a boost to your energy and digestive system. Then you progress to a long term programme once your body is free of the impurities.

So my challenge is if any one is interested please contact me any time, or you can order the items down below. I also include some testimonials and a PDF document to peruse over, but you can contact me if you need any further assistance.

Good Luck to anyone who is thinking of making this change..it took me a while but now I am very excited.

PDF document explaining the package and what is included

My website if you wish to purchase Clean 9 Pack - Just enter the shop and you can search Clean 9

Testimonials on Clean 9
Testimonials on Clean 9
Testimonials on Clean 9
Testimonials on Clean 9

No comments:

Post a Comment